Τετάρτη 4 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

Time

Time is the greatest master of all. You can't buy time no matter how much money you have. I spent a lot of time from my life on wrong activities, on wrong people, on wrong places. But it's always the right time, to reclaim your time ahead. This small talk after work with people you have no real connection with. This time that you spend, during your transportation, to look for useless updates on Facebook and funny YouTube videos. The time in the nights before sleeping, checking the what I call "Where are they now?", for friends and old colleagues and classmates and ex gfs. I started to use all this time better. Reading in the bus, meet people that I appreciate now, avoiding small talks with anyone. You can't master yourself, if you can't master your time. I started using the Google calendar and it's really useful. I am under control of my time. But I still give unlimited time to those people I enjoy their company. Because, friendship is one of the most important things in life, according to Epicurus. Time spent with friends and those you love is never a waste. Don't be mean on this.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου