Πέμπτη 5 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

Student

Well, I've applied and accepted to study for BA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics at the Open University. I wanted to do this since I moved to the UK and finally the time has come. I'm not doing it for professional reasons. I have a profession and I'm really good at it. I'm doing it to become a better person. I'm doing it to prove wrong all my teachers in Greece when they were always saying that I'm intelligent, but lazy. I was not lazy, I was just bored the way the system worked. I'm doing it to prove myself that my capabilities have no limits. I can do anything, under the right guidance, but only if I want. I still have some issues to resolve, but the great Marcus Aurelius said "What stands in the way, becomes the way" and I believe him. I'm going all the way, this time.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου