Παρασκευή 15 Νοεμβρίου 2019

Human touch

Tonight, I went for dinner to Holborn Dining Room. Worked in this place for more than three years and I learned so much as a chef and as a human. The space is so beautiful, the food was excellent as always but the most important thing was the love I felt from all my former colleagues there. Tight hugs that could cause asphyxiation, kisses and all these warm eyes looking at me with so much love. Felt like I was a member of a family that has been away for a trip and returned home.

It's so nice knowing that some people, even if you see them so rarely, they give you so much love every time you are with them. It's this human touch that makes me feel so good every time I meet people I know. And I want to believe that they show me love for being a nice, funny and good human. 

Ancient Greeks were thinking that υστεροφημία (=posthumous reputation or legacy) was so important. I always thought the same during all my life so far. I make sure that noone will have any bad memories from me. Yes, I have made mistakes with people, but not so many times. I strongly believe that even if I got hurt many times during my life from people, I didn't hurt anyone back. And as time is passing by, I'm becoming better in this. Live and let live, I think. Everyone has his reasoning in being good or bad. I chose to be the good.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου