Δευτέρα 23 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

Ghosteen


So, Nick Cave announced a new album. To be honest I'm still not 100% certain that he is not trolling us all. But then Susie and George post the cover, like Nick did. But not Jim or Larry. And following most of them on Instagram and Facebook, I didn't see them all together gathering somewhere to record, for at least a year. Which of course is not any longer necessary with all the technology, nowdays. Anyway, I put a story of the cover on my Instagram stories.

The best part, about the new album thing is the reactions. Reactions like mine here. Conspiracy theories, what it means that one is kids and the other parents part, what the cover is hiding, Buddhism, New Age, JW type of drawing, Nick is touring with conversations, no single announced, no video, blah blah. And I saw so many people that I know online and offline, losing their mind and talk bollocks.

Anyway, my logic says, we'll wait and we'll see. Next week, Nick said. Still not convinced...

Edit: Is true after all! Ghosteen is coming out next week! So good to be true. 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου