Σάββατο 14 Σεπτεμβρίου 2019

Regroup

I'm doing great these days. I realised though, that now that the adrenaline levels of the initial excitement for change are dropping, so is the speed of the changes. I need to regroup a bit. I agree with what I read somewhere in the internet. It's the discipline and not the motivation that push you forward. And I'm glad that this time I realise that it's time to stop, evaluate, regroup and move on. All my previous attempts failed because I never did this and I was returning back to the "normal" condition of me. Cause change is difficult. I have achieved a lot in a very short time though and already earned a lot.

October will be very important month. My studies begin and I have to be ready for it. I need to speed up decluttering my home, my computer, my phone, my feelings and create systems that will work like good habits. It's called consistency. I will keep repeating these words till they become my nature. Discipline and consistency.

Is just a little pause to decide which is the right path to practically reach my targets, learning from what doesn't work properly. I'll need only a few days to work it out and I'll move forward again. And I'm sure that the improved system will be more effective.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου