Πέμπτη 15 Αυγούστου 2019

Clans

Have you ever played "Clash of clans"? I'll give a quick description for those who haven't. It's this game that you start from zero and you build walls and buildings and upgrade them and create an army and fight with others, trying to destroy what they built. Then you become a member of a clan. And you go to clan war.

Isn't life like this? You start from zero and you grow, you built your life, you own more and more material stuff, you become a fan of a football team, you believe in a religion, you follow a political ideology. You make friends and your friends are like you most of the times and you are all look like members of a clan. Occasionally, you might go to a form of war with those that are not like you. You might start it or the others will. You want your team to win, you consider heretic anyone who follows another religion, you defend with passion your political views. Humans love to belong to groups. And all those in charge, politicians, religious leaders, the media, the big companies love this more. It gives them power and money. Think about how many times you had an argument or a fight over politics, religion, football, music or whatever. We constantly fight for something, even for the most trivial thing. iOS or Android? Black or white? Oasis or Blur? Capitalism or Communism? Yes or no to death penalty? We always take a side. And only the few earn from this.

I'll tell you what. I'm tired of that. Right now, I feel like I started from zero again. There's a small problem though. I feel like a homeless man, that a house is given to him. The house is huge and filled with the stuff of the previous owner. Can you use the clothes you find inside? Was the previous owner the same size or even gender with you? What will you do? Will you throw everything away and start filling the house again? Will you inspect every item and decide what to keep and what to throw away? Will you keep everything including the identity of the previous owner?

I chose to do the second. And it takes time. And it's hard and difficult. Waking up, opening your mind, leaving habits and beliefs of years behind you, is hard and difficult. But now I know I'm doing the right thing, at last. Cause I see the changes in my life. And as the days passing the changes are faster and faster and faster. And I don't hope for anything anymore, I do the best I can for what I would only hope in the past. And I laugh at myself every time I read on Facebook memories, repeated posts about being "in a good way", that "everything starts now", that "it's reset time" and all those bullshit I was only writing, but never working seriously for.

I still have long way to walk, but I'm happy and proud walking it for real. And I want to give and get love. And I want to share stuff and experiences with everyone. And I want to create. And I want to learn more and more. And I want my house and then my neighborhood and then my city and then the world to be more beautiful and colourful and cooperative. And I'm thankful to the one who triggered all this.

By the way, I deleted "Clash of clans" from my phone. Any suggestions for a game that you create something only?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου