Πέμπτη 15 Αυγούστου 2019

An open window to the digital world

I feel the need to express myself. I can't draw, I can't sing, I can't create music and definitely can't dance. I really think that I can write. Well, writing in English will be a bit more difficult than writing in my native Greek, but I'll try anyway.

So many things happened the last few months that turned my small world upside down. Bad and good things at the same time. I'm taking control of my life, though, little by little. A small step forward every single day. I consider the need of expression really important to keep going. Yes, there is Facebook that I have a certain audience obviously, but I'm tired of it. And it looks so empty to me the last few months. So I decided that this will be my vault from now on. I can write anything I want and everyone can see it, not just my Facebook friends. I will sometimes post some photos or videos, even though I love doing this on my Instagram account. I consider this as my open window to the digital world.


If you are reading this, my dear unknown, I hope you will be part of this. Read and comment. Participate. Take part in a digital dialogue. Write your views. Share your stories. Welcome.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου