Πέμπτη 22 Αυγούστου 2019

Fellaini

Ever let your hair grow long? For some time you look like Marouane Fellaini. There's nothing you can do to make your hair look nice. Then after a while they are the right length and they start look nice. That's my case right now. I feel like I'm in a cocoon, ready to transform, from a caterpillar to a butterfly. Losing so much weight makes my body look weird. My shirts start to look so big on me, my pants are falling down, a double chin is more visible now, but is mostly skin and not fat and I look like I have a hole on each side of my belly.

The same happens inside me. I'm changing every day more and more. I am in good mood, laugh more, connect with people more. I still have moments of depression or nostalgia, I am getting sad with the behaviour of some people, but I keep pushing myself forward thinking two sentences. There's a reasoning behind every action. Be tolerant with others and strict with yourself. I'll be totally free and fly soon, I think. Discipline and consistency.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου